The risks of COVID-19 are not well understood and there is controversy among the experts on how the virus can spread and difficulty in scientifically determining whether anyone has the virus at any moment in time.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and our Governor, Tim Walz, continue to assess the risk and have authorized opening salons. They have provided guidelines for minimizing the risks. ELLDAN CORP. d/b/a “FANTASTIC SAMS” (“Salon”) is not an expert in risk analysis of COVID-19, but has implemented practices and procedures consistent with the guidelines. The Salon will provide services to you and your minor child(ren) if you are willing to comply with safety protocols we establish and accept the risks of contracting COVID-19.
In consideration for providing haircuts, coloring and other services (“Salon Services”):
- To my knowledge I do not have and have not been directly exposed to COVID-19.
- I agree to assume all risk and accept sole responsibility for any injury to my child(ren) or myself, including but not limited to illness, damage, loss, claim, liability or expenses of any kind that I or my child(ren) may experience or incur and release any claims of exposure to COVID-19 based upon actions, omissions or negligence of employees, agents and representatives of the Salon.
- I agree to comply with all safety protocols established from time to time by the Salon for my protection and for the protection of the Salon staff and other patrons.
- I agree to indemnify and hold the Salon, its officers, agents, servants, employees and landowners and their successors and assigns (“Released Parties”) harmless from any and all claims arising directly or indirectly from exposure to COVID-19.
- I agree that if I assert a claim against the Released Parties arising out of receiving Salon Services, I shall be obligated to pay all attorney’s fees and costs incurred.
- I agree that any dispute or claim relating in any way to Salon Services will be resolved by binding, individual arbitration, rather than in court. Arbitration shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (FAA), including its procedural provisions, in all respects.
By signing this Agreement, I acknowledge I am free to go to other salons which may not require my agreement to accept responsibility for exposure to or contracting COVID-19, and I chose to have the Salon provide my requested Salon Services to me and my child(ren).