Southeast Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN
November – December Update: We want to help with the latest COVID pause affecting our restaurant and business neighbors.
Our locally-owned hair salons are still allowed to operate, but some businesses around us can not. So we are donating $2 from every hair service we provide to our “Neighbor Restaurant Fund.”
You can see the restaurants and local businesses we’re contributing to – and you can as well – by clicking on one of our locally-owned salons:
OUR SALONS ARE SAFE: We’re thinking about the safety of our guests and our stylists. Watch how we’ve prepared our salons for re-opening:
Here’s everything you need to know about our new salon experience. Click here.
- Appointments – due to restrictions on the number of people allowed in the salon at one time (State of MN restrictions), we are not taking walk-ins. We do make immediate appointments at the door when we are not busy, or will make a future appointment for you if you do walk-in.
- VIP Program – an electronic ‘punch-card’ using your cell phone and texting. Join, and get great coupons via text. Get a FREE haircut on your 10th visit!
- Salon-Quality Products – We want you to use product that will give you the BEST look and feel. That’s why we will take any empty, partial or full product and in return give you 10% off your product purchase. Everything you bring in is either recycled or donated to a local Women’s Shelter.
Visit any of our wonderful salons:
- Burnsville, MN
- Eagan, MN South (Cliff Rd)
- Eagan, MN North (Yankee Doodle Rd)
- Faribault, MN
- Inver Grove Heights, MN (Buchanan Trail)
- Northfield, MN